Friday, July 1, 2011

So Amid the Conflict...

Whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged,
God is over all.

LDS Hymn #241

We have moved approximately every three years since we married in 1996. We had three different addresses in St. George, two in Brigham City, lived in Charlottesville, VA and Fernley, NV. We finally settled in Saratoga Springs and thought this was home and then... the house we are renting is being foreclosed on.

*SIGH*

So what makes this move different from the others?

ALL the other moves were our choice. And we now have five children. And a limited income. Do you know how hard it is to find a rental with 5br for $1300 or less?

So maybe it's a little early to look. And maybe, just maybe, an investor will buy the house and want us to stay.

My prayer is that I will be able to accept whatever comes our way, and I leave it to Heavenly Father to prepare the way for us, wherever it leads.

I try not to complain. I don't have cancer. I am healthy. My baby is not dying before my eyes and doctors telling me to enjoy every minute. My kids are healthy. They drive me bonkers, but I love them. [I think I didn't have to yell too much today! yay!] We both have jobs. We have food to eat. We have friends, family and a ward that love us.

Perhaps that latter is what makes it hard to face moving. On the other hand it is fun to dream of something bigger and starting a new adventure. So many dreams. I need to have faith that we will know what to do and when to do it.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment